Information for Patients
The Arkansas Acupuncture Center eye care therapy treatment center is located at 1501 S.E. Walton Blvd., Suite 201 in Bentonville, Arkansas about 1/4 mile west of I-49, in the Park Place Plaza, across the street from Krispy Kreme Donuts, directly above Bizzy B’s Bakery. We offer daily microacupuncture treatments for macular degeneration, Retinitis Pigmentosa Acupuncture and Acupuncture for degenerative eye disorders, as well as treatments for all pain conditions and internal medical issues.
Once you have made your appointment with the Arkansas Acupuncture Center there are a number of things to keep in mind:
For local patients:
If you are a local patient coming to the clinic for a condition other than eye diseases, please let us know as soon as possible if you need to reschedule or cancel your appointment. We have a strict policy for no-shows.
For eye patients traveling from out of town:
- If you are traveling by air, make your reservations with the clinic and hotel before you make your airline reservations.
- Be sure to make your hotel reservations as soon as you have made your appointment with us. Local hotels accommodate many groups other than patients of the clinic so rooms may not be available if you wait to reserve a room. Arkansas Acupuncture Center patients are able to receive a reduced lodging rate at several local motels and hotels as explained below.
- The Staybridge Suites is the only hotel that offers a shuttle service to our clinic and offers a reduced rate for our patients. It is located less than 2 miles from the clinic at 1801 S. 52nd St., in Rogers, AR. You must call their local number at 479-845-5701 for the reduced rate (do not call their toll-free number for a reduced rate) and let them know you are a patient at Arkansas Acupuncture Center. As soon as you arrive at the hotel, check with the front desk for shuttle times. The hotel offers shuttle service to and from the clinic, but the shuttle runs at specific times. If you miss the shuttle, you may miss your treatment. If the shuttle does not come at the most convenient time, you may have to leave early and wait at the clinic for your treatment. We offer tea and coffee, as well as comfortable seating.
- The Super 8 Motel at 2301 S.E. Walton Blvd., Bentonville, AR is located 1/4 mile east of our clinic, and also offers a special rate to our patients. You must call their local number for the reduced rate at 479-273-1818 (do not call their toll free number for this reduced rate).
- Bring your bathing suit and walking shoes. A swimming pool and hot tub are available for use at the Holiday Inn next door to the Staybridge Suites, and there is a walking trail that begins across the street from the hotel and meanders north past the clinic. The Super 8 offers an outdoor swimming pool.
- For more information on hotel pricing and amenities offered, please take a look at our Accommodations page.
- Glaucoma patients: If you are to receive a visual field scan, do not use drops that morning until after the scan and please Call us if you have questions.
- If you are visiting the clinic from outside the U.S. we require that payment for treatments be in the form of cash, US money order or credit card. No personal checks please.
- We prefer payment for treatments in the form of cash or check.
The Arkansas Acupuncture Center is closed on the following dates to patients with vision disorders during weeks following some holidays and during a few local events due to limited hotel room availability:
February 6-10th, 2017
April 10-14th, 2017
May 29- June 2, 2017
July 3-14th, 2017
August 14-18th, 2017
September 4-8th, 2017
October 9th – 20th, 2017
November 20-24th, 2017
December 25- January 5th, 2018
These dates are subject to change , please inquire when making your appointment.
Treatments for eye disorders are offered in groups. If a patient desires to be treated in a private room there will be an additional charge, based on availability. The group treatment schedule is as follows:
|Monday||8:30 10:00 11:30 1:30 3:00|
|Tuesday||8:30 10:00 11:30 1:30 3:00|
|Wednesday||8:30 10:00 11:30 1:30 3:00|
|Thursday||8:30 10:00 11:30 1:30 3:00|
Airport shuttles are not provided by the Staybridge Suites. Following is a list of local taxi or shuttle services that provide shuttle service from the airport.
Abundant Transportation and Taxi Service – 479-553-8294
Pinnacle Car Services, Inc. – 479-205-0505
Jim’s Express Shuttle and Taxi – 479-205-0011
How to Find Us:
FROM XNA: Leaving the airport, follow signs to Bentonville. Go east on route 12, right on SW Regional Airport Road, then right on Walton Blvd. Continue east on Walton Blvd. to Medical Center Blvd. We are located on the left, across from Krispy Kreme Donuts (on the corner of Medical Center Blvd. and Walton Blvd. ) To go to the hotel, make a right at Krispy Kreme Donuts. Continue south for about a mile. The hotel is located on the left side of the road, between the Aloft Hotel and The Holiday Inn Express.
From I-49: Take exit 85. Go West toward Bentonville. The clinic is located on the far right hand corner of Walton Blvd. and Medical Center Parkway, across from Krispy Kreme Donuts. 1501 SE Walton Blvd. Ste. 201. The clinic is on the second floor directly above the Bizzy B’s Bakery.
|Eye Treatments||$60 each|
|Visual Field Scans||$55 each (This includes your acuity test, scan, and consultation)|
|Non-eye Treatments||$75 each, $90 for new patients (This includes consultation)|
It is recommended that patients receive a full course of treatment which includes from 15 to 18 treatments. If you are coming from out of town, you will be able to receive the full treatment course within one week. If you live locally, you will want to receive the full course of treatments within one month.
If you are visiting the clinic from outside the U.S. we ask that payment for treatments be in the form of cash, US money order or credit card. No personal checks please