Where to Stay
We believe you will find the accommodations, service and outstanding amenities we provide at Staybridge Suites to be exactly what you are looking for and look forward to our future of working together. Most of our patients stay at the Staybridge Suites. The hotel offers a number of amenities to make your stay enjoyable and is located close to the treatment center. The Staybridge staff provide shuttle service to and from the clinic for your convenience. If the Staybridge Suites does not have an available room for the week you are to receive your treatments they will help you find comparable room in a nearby hotel. However, there is no guarantee a room will be found since there are a number of events that take place here in Northwest Arkansas and hotel space is unavailable at those times. Therefore, please book your room as soon as you know when you are planning to travel. And please do not book your airline ticket until you know we can accommodate you and you are able to book a hotel room. There are over a hundred hotels in the area, but only a few closeby that offer our patients a reduced rate. If you need help getting to the clinic the Staybridge Suites is the only hotel that will be able to bring you to the clinic and back to the hotel. Shuttle runs between hotel and clinic occur at specific times so you will have to discuss this with the hotel staff when you arrive at the Staybridge Suites.
Patients who are coming to the local area for treatment for degenerative eye diseases such as macular degeneration, glaucoma, stargardt’s disease of Retinitis Pigmentosa will find that the staff at the Staybridge Suites understands their needs, and will do all they can to make your stay more comfortable.
The Staybridge Suites offers the following amenities:
- Complimentary full hot breakfast buffet with waffles, eggs, bacon, biscuits, gravy, fruit and more served daily.
- Complimentary light meal, soda, draft beer and wine is served during our manager’s reception on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday evenings.
- Complimentary Shuttle Service to and from hotel.
- Complimentary High Speed / Wi-Fi throughout hotel.
- Complimentary Fitness room with flat screen television, Precor treadmills, cardio equipment, and free weights.
- Complimentary guest laundry facility. Same day dry cleaning is available Mon. to Fri.
- Complimentary local phone calls and parking.
- Complimentary business center.
- Simmons Beauty Rest beds, Queen Size Sleeper Sofas, 32 inch flat screen televisions, DVD players, Fully equipped kitchens with full size refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher, glass stove top, all utensils, pots, pans, drink ware and dishes included in every Suite.
- The Pantry store available for your convenience 24 hours a day for snacks, drinks, toiletries, medicine etc.
- Meals are served in comfortable, pleasant surroundings that allow guests to eat and visit.
The adjacent sitting area offers a cozy place for patients to spend the evenings visiting and sharing stories. It is particularly nice for those who travel alone.
Suites are offered in three sizes.
- The efficiency suite is sufficient for single travelers and includes a queen sized bed, sitting area and kitchen.
- The one-bedroom has a separate living room and kitchen. The bedroom has either a king or two queen beds.
- The two-bedroom also has a separate living room and kitchen, and two bathrooms.
Staybridge Suites is pleased to offer the following special rates for patients of the Arkansas Acupuncture Center for 2017:
Proposed Rates and Tiers are listed as follows:
|Queen Studio Suites||1 – Bedroom Suite||2 – Bedroom Suite|
Rates do not include current occupancy tax.
Any room booked for at least 30 consecutive nights will be eligible for Tax Exempt status.
Patients stay for one to two weeks, occasionally three or four if the patient travels from a great distance or wishes to receive intensive treatments. Treatments are offered Monday through Friday so weekends are available for enjoying all that Northwest Arkansas has to offer. Rogers, Arkansas is a short distance from Beaver Lake and is adjacent to Bentonville, home of Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art and the Native American Museum.
Staybridge Suites Address and Contact Information
Staybridge Suites Rogers
1801 South 52nd Street
Rogers, AR 72758
Airport shuttles are provided by the Staybridge Suites. You will have to make arrangements with the hotel.
Patients wishing to pay a lower rate for hotel accommodations can contact the following hotels (they extend a discounted rate to our patients) The Staybridge Suites is the only hotel that provides transportation to and from the treatment center.
Address: 3001 NE 11th St, Bentonville, AR 72712
local number: 479-254-9099
To receive the special rate they offer to our patients, you must tell them you are visiting the Arkansas Acupuncture Center. This hotel is within walking distance, however, it is about a quarter of a mile from the treatment center.
How to Find Us…
From XNA: Leaving the airport, follow signs to Bentonville. Go east on route 12 or SW Regional Airport Road toward Walton Blvd. Continue east on Walton Blvd. to Medical Center Blvd. Turn Right onto Medical Center Parkway, at the Krispy Kreme Donuts. Continue for one mile; the Staybridge in on the left between the Aloft Hotel and the Holiday Inn Express.
To go to the Acupuncture Center from the airport, turn left into the parking lot of the Park Place Plaza across from the Krispy Kreme Donuts instead of turning right on Medical Center Parkway.
From I-49: Take exit 85. Go West toward Bentonville. The clinic is located on the far right corner of Walton Blvd. and Medical Center Parkway (first traffic light on Walton Blvd.) across from Krispy Kreme Donuts.
|Eye Treatments||$60 each|
|Visual Field Scans||$55 each (This includes your acuity test, scan, and consultation)|
|Non-eye Treatments||$80 each, $100 for new patients (This includes consultation)|